ABAC provides refrigeration dryers to remove condensate and vapor so that dry, compressed air is produced in a continuous, cost-efficient way. Today’s compressed air generation process is not only a matter of producing air: purity and cleanliness have become fundamental features.
• More economical distribution network
• Longer life span of your equipment and distribution network due to less wear
• Greater productivity and lower maintenance costs thanks to less breakdowns
• Intelligent discharge silently getting rid of water
• Higher final product quality
• Increased reliability of your final tools/equipment
• Energy savings with lower pressure drops
• Easy dew point indicator reading
New Line Filters now matched to port size & flow rate
Introducing the next generation of ABAC line filters. The new comprehensive range of filters meets a wide variety of applications. In line with ISO 8573-1 2010 to offer the highest air purity. Energy-efficient with the lowest possible cost of ownership, low maintenance with easy access for service.