Clarke's 200 litre capacity, belt driven air compressor is an ideal machine for industrial & commercial users in mind. With the power & air capacity, to drive many of the most commonly used air tools, it will satisfy the air requirements of garages, small factories, workshops and farms.
Benefitting from an aerodynamic bladed flywheel, positive splash-feed piston lubrication and triple cast iron cylinders; all these ensure efficient & cool running, smooth operation and extended life.
It is recommended that this air compressor is fitted with heavy-duty anti vibration floor mountings Part No. 8950420
This compressor must be run from a 40 Amp supply minimum.
- 18cfm air displacement - three cylinder, cast iron compressor pump with aftercooler
- 200 litre horizontal air receiver
- 4Hp 230V 1ph electric motor with built in thermal overload (OL) protection
- Max. working pressure (MWP) 10bar (145psi) controlled by fully automatic pressure switch
- Standard specification includes safety valve, pressure gauge, air outlet valve & drain tap
- Overall dimensions (LxWxH) 1460 x 470 x 990mm, All length dimensions include end outlet tap
- Weight: 120kg
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely by Sagepay or Paypal. We do not store credit card details or have access to your credit card information.